- Standard In-home Paid Delivery of new unit refers to first and second floor deliveries for buildings or residences without elevator access.
- Removal of an existing disconnected unit on a one for one basis.
- Normal installation of electrical appliances to existing fittings. Installation refers to washer and electric dryers (not stacked), electric freestanding ranges (anti-tip bracket installation is an additional charge) and refrigerators to electrical outlet (waterline installation is an additional charge). Please be aware that it is a fire hazard to install dryer vents to plastic duct. Re-installation of gas appliances and dishwashers is available for an additional charge. Custom new installation would require an onsite estimate.
- Within 24 hours of your delivery date, you will be notified with a three hour time window.
- Removal of the old unit will not be performed if it is filled with water, laden with grease, oil, or pests of any type. We cannot be held responsible for damage caused by removal of old appliances. Relocation of appliances within the home is an additional charge.
- Delivery drivers do not install any gas, hard wired electrical appliances or waterlines. Also, they do not alter any cabinets or countertops.