The Coffee Center features a fully automatic 12 cup coffeemaker on one side and a single-serve brewer on the other. Sipping solo or serving a crowd, its easy to enjoy the gourmet taste you expect from a Cuisinart coffeemaker. Get the best of both worlds in one appliance!features a fully automatic 12 cup coffeemaker on one side and a single-serve brewer on the other. Sipping solo or serving a crowd, its easy to enjoy the gourmet taste you expect from a Cuisinart coffeemaker. Get the best of both worlds in one appliance!
- 3 serving sizes: 6, 8, 10 oz.
- Compatible with any brand of single cup pod including Keurig K-Cup pods
- Includes Cuisinarts HomeBarista Reusable Filter Cup which lets you use your own coffee
- Removable 40oz reservoir
- Energy Save mode
- Removable drip tray for travel mugs
- Charcoal water filter
- Carafe Brewer:
- 12 cup glass carafe with stainless steel handle
- Fully automatic 24 hour brew start, self-clean, adjustable auto-off, ready alert
- Brew Strength Control select BOLD for stronger coffee flavor
- Adjustable carafe temperature
- Easy-view water window
- Brew Pause feature pour a cup before brew cycle ends
- Gold-tone coffee filter lets only pure coffee flavor flow through
- BPA free
- 3-Year Warranty
||10.13"(L) x 10.38"(W) x 14.25"(H)
|UC Cubic Feet
||11.75"(L) x 12.75"(W) x 16.75"(H)
|MC Cubic Feet
||13.25"(L) x 12.5"(W) x 17.75"(H)
Coffee Makers and Grinders
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.