Turn up the flavor and the temperature on your coffee with the Cuisinart14 Cup Programmable Coffeemaker! Using our cutting edge coffee technology, the 14 Cup Programmable Coffeemaker can give you hotter coffee without sacrificing taste. Choose a regular or bold flavor profile and set the brew-time up to 24 hours ahead so your next cup is ready when you are. The backlit LCD is easy-to-read, a ready tone can be turned on or off, and an indicator light signals when its time to decalcify.
- Hotter Coffee with expert coffee-making technology to ensure hotter coffee temperature without sacrificing flavor or quality
- Brew Strength Control allows you to select Regular or Bold coffee flavor
- Fully Automatic with 24 hour programmability, self clean, 14 cup setting, auto-off (04 hours), and optional ready alert tone
- 14 Cup Glass Carafe with decorative stainless steel handle
- Easy-to-View Water Window for accurate filling Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before the brewing cycle has finished 60-Second Reset
- Recalls settings and position in the brewing process in case of loss of power
- Gold-Tone Coffee Filter and Charcoal Water Filter
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
||7.75"(L) x 9.0"(W) x 14.0"(H)
|UC Cubic Feet
||10.13"(L) x 10.88"(W) x 16.38"(H)
|MC Cubic Feet
||11.5"(L) x 10.88"(W) x 17.13"(H)
Coffee Makers and Grinders
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.