The CuisinartBrew Central 12 Cup Programmable Coffeemaker makes a bold statement in any kitchen with a brushed metal finish and elegant tech-industrial design. Programmable from start to finish, with a variable heater plate for temperature control, the Brew Central 12 Cup Programmable Coffeemaker delivers on every front. With a convenient dripless carafe spout, Brew Pause feature, and alert for when it is time to decalcify, Cuisinart makes great tasting coffee convenient for your busy lifestyle.
- Classic stainless design 12 cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard
- Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before brewing has finished
- Adjustable keep-warm temperature control 24 hour brew programming
- Time-to-clean monitor with indicator light
- Programmable automatic shutoff 0-4 hours 1 to 4 cup feature
- Cord storage
- Charcoal water filter (removes impurities)
- Gold tone filter and measuring scoop #4 paper coffee starter kit
- Instruction book
- Limited 3-year warranty
- BPA Free
||7.75"(L) x 9.0"(W) x 14.0"(H)
|UC Cubic Feet
||9.75"(L) x 10.75"(W) x 16.13"(H)
|MC Cubic Feet
||11.38"(L) x 10.25"(W) x 17.0"(H)
Coffee Makers and Grinders
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.