The Capital Cooking GSCR486G-L Precision Series 48-In. Self-Cleaning LP Range with 6 Burners and 12-In. Thermo-Griddle comes equipped with a plethora of features that make it invaluable resource in any kitchen that houses it. With two ovens, one at 4.6 cu. ft. and the other at 2.1 cu. ft, which house convection options, as well as a Moto-Rotis rotisserie spit.
- Precision Series range with six 19,000 BTU Power-Flo burners (sealed) and 12-in. Thermo-Griddle
- 18,000 BTU 12-In. Thermo-Griddle
- Full extension drip trays on EZ-Glides
- Stay-Cool die-cast, chrome-plated metal knobs
- Auto-ignition/re-ignition on all burners
- Stainless steel griddle cover
- Smooth-top continuous cast iron grates with easy-to-clean matte porcelain finish
- Primary oven: 4.6 cu. ft., convection, 18,000 BTU infrared broiler behind glass, 30,000 BTU conventional
- Secondary oven: 2.1 cu. ft; 15,000 BTU, for regular bake and also can be used for warming or proofing
- Oven modes: bake, broil, convection bake, convection broil, open-door broil, rotisserie, convection rotisserie, self-clean
- Moto-Rotis - motorized rotisserie system
- Heavy-duty cast stainless steel rotisserie prong and spit rod
- Flex-Roll oven racks for smooth operation
- 4 rack positions with 3 racks provided
- Adjustable rear casters and front legs for easy installation and leveling
- Liquid propane fueled
- Extra large viewing windows w/ embossed design
- Titanium speck porcelain oven interior
- Adjustable front legs for easy leveling; Adjustable rear casters for easy installation
- Image shows GSCR484QG configuration; this model has 6 burners and 12-In. griddle
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.