Like the 30" Self-Clean Range, Capital Cooking's CGSR362G2-L Culinarian Series 36-In. Self-Clean Liquid Propane Oven Range with 4 Burners and 12-In. Thermo-Griddle is a powerful range with number of features that ensure its perfection in any kitchen.
- Culinarian Series range with four 25,000 BTU open burners
- Powerful 18,000 BTU 12-In. Thermo Griddle
- Burners are capable of temperatures as low as 145° to provide a True Simmer
- EZ-Glides full extension removable drip tray mounted on ball bearing rails
- Stay-Cool , die-cast, chrome-plated, metal knobs
- Auto-ignition/re-ignition on all open top burners
- Moto-Rotis motorized rotisserie system
- Flex-Roll oven racks for smooth operation
- Self-cleaning oven
- Oven capacity: 4.6 cubic feet
- 18,000 BTU infrared broiler in oven
- Heavy-duty cast stainless steel rotisserie prongs and spit rod
- Adjustable rear casters and front legs for easy installation and leveling
- 40-watt bright oven lights
- 5 rack positions with 3 racks provided
- Extra large viewing window
- Liquid propane fueled
- 36 inches wide
- Stainless steel griddle cover comes standard
- Images show alternative range top configurations; this model includes 4 burners and 12-In. griddle
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.