BOSCH B36CT81ENS 800 Series French Door Bottom Mount Refrigerator
- VitaFreshPro™: automatically balances both temperature and humidity levels based on pre-programmed food settings -- such as produce or cheese. Close Store your food in ideal conditions with VitaFreshPro™ > An industry first, VitaFreshPro™ automatically balances BOTH temperature and humidity levels based on the food setting. From produce to meats to cheeses, pre-programmed settings calibrate the optimal environment, removing the guesswork from food storage.
- MultiAirFlow™: maintains consistent temperatures throughout the unit by evenly circulating cool air. Maintain temperature with MultiAirFlow MultiAirFlow™ maintains consistent temperatures throughout the unit by evenly circulating cool air.
- Store oversized platters with ease until you re ready to serve them. Full width chiller drawer Store oversized platters with ease until you re ready to serve them.
- UltraClarityPro® Water Filter: removes an astonishing >99.9%f sediments from your tap water. Close UltraClarityPro® Water Filter > UltraClarityPro® Water Filter removes an astonishing >99.9%f sediments, including harsh elements like chlorine and chloramine.
- The Home Connect™ app allows you to remotely monitor and control your Bosch refrigerator. Close Master your day, in your own way, with Home Connect™. > The Home Connect™ app allows you to remotely monitor and control your Bosch refrigerator from your smartphone or tablet. Control the temperature, adjust lighting, run diagnostics-wherever you are,* for ultimate convenience. Connected refrigerators from Bosch are designed to give you peace of mind, customization, and simplification.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.