Delicious results are within reach with this 30 inch gas cooktop from Whirlpool brand. The SpeedHeat burners reach up to 15,000 BTUs to generate the high heat needed for rapid boiling, searing and frying. And a 5,000-BTU AccuSimmer® burner makes it easy to simmer soups and sauces with precise control and a gentle heat. Plus, with dishwasher-safe full-width, cast-iron grates and a SpillGuard cooktop, this gas cooktop is a cinch to clean up.
- SpeedHeat Burner Generate the high heat needed for rapid boiling, searing and frying with a burner that offers up to 15,000 BTUs.
- 5,000-BTU AccuSimmer® Burner Delivers precise temperature control and a gentle heat that is perfect for simmering sauces and soups.
- Dishwasher-Safe Full-Width, Cast-Iron Grates Full-width cast-iron grates give you the flexibility to place pots and pans anywhere on the cooktop. They're also easy-to-clean with a dishwasher-safe finish that resists wear and tear.
- Dishwasher-Safe Knobs Our cooktops feature easy-to-clean knobs that are dishwasher-safe to keep your cooktop looking like new.
- SpillGuard Cooktop Enjoy easier cleanup with the upswept design of the SpillGuard cooktop. Its raised edges help contain spills.
- Sealed Burners Enjoy minimal cleanup with sealed burners. They prevent food from dropping down into the burner area and create an even, stable flame for efficient cooking.
- Gourmet Griddle (Optional Accessory) Grill vegetables, fajitas and other favorite foods quickly and easily on the non-stick griddle. (part no. 4396096RB)
- Wall Oven Compatible This cooktop can be installed in a counter over a single wall oven for added installation flexibility.
- Optional Stainless Steel Knobs Attractive stainless steel knobs come standard on all stainless models. They can also be ordered to complement non-stainless steel units-like those featured in the White Ice and Black Ice Collections.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.