This Washer & Dryer Stacking Kit can be used in tight spaces to place the dryer on top of the washing machine, freeing up additional room in your laundry area. This accessory is designed to be used across several brands; check to see if your model number is compatible. This kit includes all the parts needed to safely support the washer and dryer as well as detailed installation instructions. Installing this kit will require basic hand tools and novice repair experience. You must unplug both the washer and the dryer or shut off the house circuit breaker for the appliances before installing. Helpful Tip: We also recommend using affresh® Washing Machine Cleaner (item W10501250) once a month to help reduce odor-causing residue that can build up in your washing machine's drain without proper care. *affresh® brand products are owned and distributed by Whirlpool Corporation.
- Whirlpool Genuine OEM Accessories are designed specifically for your appliance, meet tested engineering standards, and are crafted to ensure the quality of your appliance, unlike non-OEM parts.
- ACCESSORY W10869845 replaces W10298318RP, W10761316, 12774, 4502692, 52774, PS12069913 and W10298318
- FOR USE in tight spaces to free up additional room
- FITS BOTH STANDARD and long vent 24" dryers
- Don't settle for aftermarket accessories- Whirlpool offers the quality and consistency your appliances deserve
|This Part is a Replacement for the Following Part Numbers
||12774, W10298318, W10761316, 52774, W10298318RP
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.