- Primary cooking area = 393 square inches
- Warming rack = 75 square inches
- Total cooking area = 468 square inches
- Two stainless steel burners
- 21,700 BTU-per-hour input main burners
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates
- Electronic ignition
- Infinite control burner valves
- Cast aluminum lid and body
- Glass-reinforced nylon frame
- Removable folding work tables
- Built-in lid thermometer
- One handle light
- Bolts onto heavy-duty cart that includes three integrated tool hooks
- Tank holder (LP only) and storage area for tools and accessories
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.