Enjoy nugget / sonic / pellet style restaurant ice at home, outdoors! Our 15" Outdoor Nugget Ice Machine provides unsurpassed performance with industry exclusive features such as the highest ice production, delivering up to 90 lbs. of ice per day and a storage capacity of 30 lbs. of ice. Featuring U-Line's U-Choose™ ice adjustability, this product allows you to select your ice density from soft and chewable to dense and compact cylindrical cubes. The cabinet, toe-kick, and full-wrap door are finished in stainless steel. U-Line's Outdoor Collection makes the perfect outdoor kitchen or bar companion.
- Industry Exclusive: U-Choose™ feature allows you to select ice density
- Industry Leading: Produces up to 90 lb of ice per day
- Industry Leading: Stores 30 lb of ice
- Eco friendly - most efficient type of specialty ice
- Makes cylindrical compressed ice bits approx. 3 4" L x 1 2" H
- Digital touch pad control with blue LED display
- Indicator alert notifies user when cleaning is needed
- Bright white LED lighting
- White interior
- Stainless steel cabinet, toe-kick, and full-wrap door
- Stainless steel handle (7 8" diameter)
- Easiest nugget ice machine cleaning process in the industry
- Free cleaning kit with product registration at u-line.com
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
- 4 adjustable leveling legs
- Factory installed drain pump model recommended if a gravity drain is not accessible
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||22 11/16" (576mm)
|Dimensions: Product Height
||34 1/8" (867mm)
|Dimensions: Product Width
||14 15/16" (379mm)
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
||101 lb (46 kg)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.