The innovative Liberty® induction cooktop is designed for greater flexibility when cooking
- Three extra-large Liberty® cooking zones: allows more space and flexibility in placing larger cookware.
- HeatShift®: divides your cooktop into three preset heat zones that allow you to change the power level by simply moving the pot. Perfect for recipes that require moving from a sauté to a simmer.
- MoveMode® feature allows easy transfer of settings without having to reset power levels when moving a pot across the cooktop
- Silver mirrored finish creates a stunning and unique design statement for the contemporary kitchen
- Wi-Fi Enabled: allows for convenient remote monitoring with access to cooktop programs and settings via the Home Connect® app. Close Wi-Fi Enabled for convenient remote monitoring > Wi-Fi Enabled cooktop allows for convenient remote monitoring with access to cooktop programs and settings via the Home Connect® app.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.