Summit's Made In Italy cooking lineup combines user-friendly function, elegant style, and lasting durability to create the ultimate luxury for home kitchens. Model SGWOGD27 is just over 27" wide, designed for installation in cabinets with a minimum cutout size of 23.125" H x 26.625" W x 24" deep. The exterior is fully constructed from stainless steel in a brushed horizontal grain, with a thick towel bar handle and modern oversized knobs to create a statement look. The extra large glass oven window and interior light ensure you have a full view inside the oven when cooking. The manifold includes a digital clock with a countdown timer for additional convenience. Inside, the SGWOGD27 features porcelain construction to hold up to everyday use. Three adjustable shelves can be positioned on five glides. We also include a broiler tray with a removeable metal grate. The powerful 12,000 BTU oven includes settings to bake and broil, with a convection fan that can be used with either function to ensure even heating on your dishes. The SGWOGD27 ships preset for natural gas but includes an LP conversion kit to adjust to propane connections. This unit utilizes spark ignition and features a pre-installed cord with a 3-prong plug. The regulator is included. With its versatile functions and stunning design, the SGWOGD27 brings European elegance to the home. Matching Italian gas cooktops are also available in 24", 27", 30", and 36" sizes. Browse the full Summit assortment to explore your options.
- Deluxe design for wall installation (cutout minimum: 23 1/8" H x 26 3/8" W x 24" D)
- Designed and manufactured in Italy for Summit
- Unit comes set for natural gas but ships with an LP kit for easy conversion to propane connections
- Professional style built to last with brushed stainless steel construction on the door and manifold
- Solid tube handle in brushed stainless steel for a luxury look and strong grip
- Extra wide glass window provides a full view of your cooking
- Stays on during the bake and broil process so you can observe your cooking progress at a glance
- Interior fan option offers more even convection heating, ideal for faster defrosting large dishes. Combine with the bake or broil function
- Broiler is located inside main cavity and can be accessed easily with its knob control
- 12,000 BTU oven offers endless cooking possibilities
- Oversized analog knobs provide a simple and intuitive cooking experience with clear markings for each oven function
- Durable construction built to last
- Includes three slide-out shelves with five positions to best accommodate a variety of dish sizes
- Porcelain tray with removable metal grate
- Conveniently located in the center of the control panel
- Pre-installed cord with a 3-prong plug included
- Gas connector specially made to fit this unit's safety valve
- Automatically turns gas off if flame is extinguished
|Height of Cabinet
||23.38" (59 cm)
||27.38" (70 cm)
||22.63" (57 cm)
|Depth with Handle
||24.63" (63 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||39.75" (101 cm)
||3.0 cu.ft. (85 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||144.0 lbs. (65 kg)
||164.0 lbs. (74 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Oven Rack Qty
||13.75" (35 cm)
||23.0" (58 cm)
||16.0" (41 cm)
||23.13" (59 cm)
||26.38" (67 cm)
||24.0" (61 cm)
Single Wall Oven
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.