- ADA compliant to fit under counters
- Three way filter system for heavy duty cleaning
- Advanced sound absorption technology for quiet operation
- Adjustable trays easily accommodate larger dishes
SUMMIT DW2432ADA is an ADA compliant dishwasher made for the modern kitchen.
This model has a 32" height to fit easily under lower ADA compliant counters, with a white door finish. With the capacity to hold 12 place settings, the DW2432ADA features four wash programs, including special settings for china and pots and pans. The interior drum is made from durable stainless steel to ensure long-lasting durability.
The DW2432ADA features intuitive electronic controls for easy operation. Operating at 54 dbA, it offers a silent but thorough performance for optimum cleaning.
- Stainless steel interior: Durable and elegant, the stainless steel drum holds up cycle after cycle
- Ultra quiet performance: Advanced sound absorbing construction
- Large capacity: Interior holds up to 12 standard place settings
- Adjustable top rack: Easily rearrange racks to accommodate larger glasses and platters
- Removable cutlery basket: Separate your silverware for better cleaning
- Three filter system: Thoughtfully designed to be tougher on food stains
- Four wash settings: Get the right wash for each set
- Smart-fold shelves: Specially designed for higher cup capacity
- ADA compliant: 32 inch height fits under standard ADA counters
|US Electrical Safety
Energy Star Rated:
Stainless Steel Tub:
Fully Integrated Controls:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.