Summit's line of commercially approved icemakers are an attractive and durable solution to keeping a continuous supply of clear ice on hand in virtually any indoor or outdoor kitchen space. ENERGY STAR certified for commercial use, BIM47OSADA is just 32 3/8" high, ideal for use under lower counters following ADA compliant guidelines. It features a complete stainless steel exterior specially built to hold up to the outdoor elements. The front-breathing design allows built-in use under counters, while the fully finished stainless steel cabinet also allows freestanding use, with a sealed back for added outdoor protection and easier cleanup. The user-reversible stainless steel door includes a curved towel bar handle for a professional look. NOTE: this unit ships with a left hand door swing that can be reversed before delivery (add suffix RHD) or at home. Inside, the BIM47OSADA has a touch control panel for easy operation. Indicator lights alert users to each step in the production process, as well as to when the bin is full. This unit can produce up to 50 lbs. of clear cube-shaped ice, with an adjustable bin capacity that can hold up to 25 lbs. The ice is produced in sheets and can easily be broken into cubes with the provided stainless steel scoop, which can be mounted on brackets inside for easy use. An interior light in a blue hue allows for easy viewing of the interior, while automatic defrost operation makes maintenance simple and stress-free. This model comes equipped with an internal pump, while four adjustable leveling legs keep the unit level on uneven surfaces. Sized at 15" wide, BIM47OSADA is ETL-S listed to NSF-12 for use in foodservice settings and can also be installed in any kitchen or wet bar. For this unit in a standard height, see the BIM47OS.
- ETL-S listed to NSF-12 commercial standards
- Durable stainless steel construction for safe installation in outdoor spaces
- 32 3/8" height fits under lower ADA compliant counters
- Make the best use of space by installing your icemaker under the counter
- Can make up to 50 lbs. of clear ice cubes in a day cycle and store up to 25 lbs. per day (Note: ice is produced in sheets and can easily be broken into cubes using the provided scoop.)
- Efficient performance saves on energy use and costs
- Internal pump affords more flexibility in placing the unit
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Produces 3/4" x 3/4" x 1" clear ice cubes
- Provides easy operation of the unit with indicator lights for each stage of the production process
- User-reversible door swing for flexible placement
- A curved handle in brushed stainless steel offers an easy grip
- Ice stays solid longer in this cold-protected bin
- Lighting in a soft blue hue for easy viewing of the interior
- Interior wall includes brackets to hang for easy storage
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Space saving design for easier cleanability
- Four leveling legs help to keep the unit level on uneven surfaces
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||32.38" (82 cm)
||14.5" (37 cm)
||23.25" (59 cm)
|Depth with Handle
||25.25" (64 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||36.75" (93 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||100.0 lbs. (45 kg)
||115.0 lbs. (52 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Daily Ice Production
||50.0 lbs. (23 kg)
|Ice Storage Capacity
||25.0 lbs. (11 kg)
|Size of Cube
||7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
|Number of Ice Cube Sizes
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
||18.5" (47 cm)
||12.0" (30 cm)
||16.0" (41 cm)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.