Sized to fit under lower ADA compliant counters
Flexible design allows for built-in or freestanding use in commercial or residential settings
Commercial grade design meets NSF-7 standards
Variety of shelving options provides storage flexibility
Easy temperature management with digital controls
Seamless stainless steel trimmed glass door provides an elegant view of your collection
With a dual-purpose design, the ALBV2466 can serve as a beverage cooler or refrigerator offering unmatched versatility for residential or commercial use. The ALBV2466 is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and also meets residential standards. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation, while the fully finished black cabinet also enables freestanding use. Sized just under 32 inches high and 24 inches wide, this unit makes an ideal fit under lower ADA compliant counters. The user-reversible double pane tempered glass door features a seamless stainless steel door trim and pro style handle in stainless steel, while a stainless steel kickplate completes the look. A temperature alarm provides added security should the temperature go beyond the setpoint. The optional Sabbath Mode can be used to disable certain electrical features during periods of religious observance. The automatic defrost system keeps the unit running efficiently with little user maintenance. Inside, the ALBV2466 has a digital control panel which allows you to manage the unit's temperature with ease. An adjustable temperature range between 34 and 65 F allows for a variety of beverage storage options. Three pull-out wire shelves provide maximum storage capacity, while the fourth glass shelf allows for contents to be stood upright for added storage flexibility. The shelving brake system keeps the unit contents safe during loading and unloading, and the slotted floor ensures easy and safe storage of wine bottles. The soft LED lighting in a gentle blue hue offers an attractive and efficient presentation. With its advanced user features and versatile design, the ALBV2466 is an excellent addition to any ADA compliant setting looking for a beverage cooler with a modern, elegant look. This unit can be paired with the ALWC532 wine cellar for a matching set.
- ADA compliant : 32" height allows for installation within ADA-compliant spaces
- Commercially approved : ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards
- Built-in capable : Front-breathing design allows the unit to be built-in under counters
- Digital control panel : Makes for easy temperature reading/management with electronic controls inside
- Seamless door frame : Single-piece door trim provides an elegant look
- Double pane tempered glass door : Provides a full display of the interior, with two levels of glass for added protection
- Factory installed lock : Keyed lock for secure interior, with two keys included
- Adjustable shelving : Four shelves (3 wire, 1 glass) provide space and flexibility when organizing the interior's contents
- Brake system shelving : Provides added safety when loading and unloading the unit's 4 shelves
- Slotted floor : Allows for easy storage of wine bottles
- Dual-purpose functionality : Versatile design allows unit to serve as a cooler or refrigerator
- Automatic defrost : Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Interior lighting : Soft LED lighting allows for easy viewing of interior contents while maintaining an elegant feel
- Professional handle : Stainless steel handle adds style to any setting
- Temperature alarm : Alarm sounds if temperature goes out of recommended range after 2 hours
- Sabbath mode : Optional feature disables alarms, interior light, and displays for up to 96 hours
- Reversible door : User-reversible door swing makes it easy to best accommodate your setting
- Fully finished black cabinet : Allows unit to be used freestanding
- Matching wine cellar available : Pairs perfectly with the ALWC532
- 100 free : Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.