Single Range Burner
Wide range of possibilities The side burner is perfect for making sides and sauces while grilling on the main burners.
Stainless Steel Iconic WAVE Cooking Grids
Iconic sear marks The 7.5mm thick, iconic wave shape provides even heat transfer and prevents smaller foods from falling.
NIGHT LIGHT Control with SafetyGlow
Never be left in the dark Never accidentally leave the gas on and know which burners are lit for multi-zone grilling.
Instant JETFIRE Ignition
This innovative and easy to use ignition system shoots a jet of flame to light each gas burner individually for quick start-ups.
Stainless Steel Protective Cover
Protect the Infrared Burners with a stylish, flush top cover to keep the elements out.
- Powered by easy to use natural gas, no changing of tanks required
- Premium stainless steel construction ensures a long life
- Ignite this burner instantly with the failsafe, battery free ignition.
- Provides extra space to create sauces and side dishes while using the main BBQ Grill
- This drop-in burner is separate from the BBQ Grill cooks with the lid down
- This 10-inch (25.4 cm) range style burner is the perfect size to boil large pots of water or create small side dishes and sauces
- Seamless trim provides versatile and flawless installation
- The ergonomic control knob is backlit to provide ambiance and safety, glowing a glorious blue that changes to red when the burners are in use
|Main Cooking Area
||9 x 10.5 in (30 x 26 cm) 5 burgers
|Total Cooking Area
||93 sq.in (605 sq.cm)
|Side Burner Included
||6.90 in (17.50 cm)
||13.50 in (34.30 cm)
||22 in (55.90 cm)
||9 in (22.86 cm)
||20 in (50.80 cm)
||28 in (71.12 cm)
||24.50 lbs. (11.11 kg)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.