Anodized Aluminum Handles
Anodized Aluminum Handles Provides increased protection against corrosion and wear for greater longevity.
Seamless Trim Seamless trim provides versatile and flawless installation.
Napoleon Stamp Detail
Napoleon Stamp Detail A subtle and stylish detail that lets you know you have Napoleon quality components.
- Soft closing hardware prevents wear and noise from slamming when in use
- Anodized aluminum handles proveide increased protection against corrosion and wear for greater longevity
- Durable Stainless Steel construction ensures a long life
- Seamless trim provides versatile and flawless installation.
- Perfect for storing your favorite Napoleon Grilling Accessories, spices, or anything else needed for outdoor cooking
- This set of double drawers is an ideal part of a perfect, custom, outdoor kitchen
- The door can be installed with a left or right side opening, making it versatile for installation anywhere
- HEIGHT 27.75 - inches (70.5 cm) WIDTH 19.75 - inches (50 cm) DEPTH 3.50 - inches (9 cm)
||27.75 in (70.50 cm)
||19.75 in (50 cm)
||3.50 in (9 cm)
||7.50 in (19.05 cm)
||32.70 in (83.06 cm)
||26.50 in (67.31 cm)
||30.50 lbs. (13.83 kg)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.