Single Range Burner
Wide range of possibilities Use a range side burner to make life even better by cooking sides and sauces while barbecuing.
Stainless Steel Iconic WAVE Cooking Grids
Iconic sear marks The 7.5mm thick, iconic wave shape provides even heat transfer and prevents smaller foods from falling.
Chrome Plated Control Knobs
Ultimate control Complete an all stainless steel look with premium chrome plated control knobs for a seamless look.
Instant JETFIRE Ignition
Instant, reliable ignition This innovative and easy to use ignition system shoots a jet of flame to light each gas burner individually for quick start-ups.
Stainless Steel Protective Cover
We've got you covered Protect the burners with a stylish, flush top cover to keep the elements out.
- The premium stainless steel construction ensures a long life
- The included stainless steel cover ensures that, no matter the weather, this drop-in burner is ready to go
- Expand your cooking area and provide a space to prepare sauces and sides while using the main BBQ Grill by including a drop-in range burner
- 10,000 BTU's with a main cooking area of 9-inches by 10.5-inches (22.9 cm by 26.7 cm)
- When the barbecue lid needs to say down this drop-in burner adds some much needed cooking space that is ideal for sauces and side dishes
- Ignite this burner instantly, the first time, with the failsafe, battery free ignition
- The included seamless trim provides versatile and flawless installation in custom outdoor kitchens
|Main Cooking Area
||9 x 10.25 (23 X 27)
|Total Cooking Area
||93 sq.in (600 sq.cm)
||6.90 in (17.53 cm)
||13.50 in (34.29 cm)
||22 in (55.88 cm)
||9 in (22.86 cm)
||19.75 in (50.17 cm)
||28 in (71.12 cm)
||24.50 lbs. (11.11 kg)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.