As part of regular barbecue grill maintenance, it is recommended that your barbecue grill be heated and a grill cleaning brush used immediately after each cook to ensure the longevity of your cooking grids. Keep stainless steel barbecue grill cooking grids clean with this Stainless Steel Wide Grill Brush. The grid scraper is extra wide to help power through any stubborn spots. The ergonomically curved handle provides extra leverage when scraping and cleaning. A built-in loop means this barbecue grill brush is always close at hand. The stainless steel bristles of the Stainless Steel Wide Grill Brush are stiffer than those of brass bristles and should only be used on stainless steel barbecue grill grates. Whether you have made a family favorite or created a new culinary masterpiece, barbecue grill maintenance is easy with the Stainless Steel Wide Grill Brush to help power away anything left on the cooking grids. Clever, multifunctional and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory. Our accessories provide you with the essentials to create delicious grilled food and then some to enhance your cooking arsenal with a wide variety of creative additions to broaden your culinary horizons.
- EASY TO HANG: The handle features a convenient tool hanger to keep it close to your grill
- ERGONOMIC: Ergonomically designed to provide leverage for powerful cleaning while keeping your hands safely away from the hot BBQ
- INTEGRATED SCRAPER: The grill brush head features an extra wide stainless steel grid scraper to power off any stubborn spots
- It is recommended that cooking grates on a grill are heated immediately after cooking is finished and then brushed with a grill brush to ensure the barbecue grill is ready for your next grilling session and the longevity of stainless steel cooking grates
- MAINTAIN YOUR COOKING GRATES: Barbecue Grill accessory for BBQ maintenance. Ideal for cleaning stainless steel cooking grates
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.