Protect your LEX605 grill with this Premium Grill Cover. The durable, water resistant fabric won't crack, and the improved inhibitors provides superior fade resistance. For year round full weather protection for your grill, the Premium Grill Cover can't be beat. Adjustable straps with buckles secure the cover under a grill's side shelves, while the vent allows for airflow preventing mildew, as well as protection on gusty days. Easily store your cover out of the way with the convenient hanging loops. Use the Velcro panel on the front for easy access to the grill cabinet storage, and for easy covering and uncovering of the grill too.
- Protect Your LEX 605 and Charcoal Professional Grill with this premium cover
- This barbecue grill cover is made From durable, water resistant fabric
- Built-in vents allow airflow to prevent mildew. This also offers increased protection on windy days, preventing air from getting trapped under the cover
- The adjustable straps, velcro closure, and fitted design ensure a snug and perfect fit
- The improved UV inhibitors ensure that this cover will not fade or crack while protecting your barbecue
- Convenient hanging loops allow the cover to be hung out of the way when the unit is in use
- Designed to protect large barbecue grills like the Napoleon LEX 605 and Charcoal Professional Barbecue Grill from every kind of weather, from hot summer sun to the coldest days of winter
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.