A steak knife must do two things very well. It first must slice easily through the perfectly prepared piece of meat that you are eating, and second, it must look great while doing so. Napoleon's 5-inch Stainless Steel Rosewood Steak Knives do that and more. With their full-length stainless steel tang creating balance, and the beautiful rosewood handle fitting comfortably and smoothly into your hand, who wouldn't want to slice their steak all day long" Two different cutting edges have been honed onto this knife; the serrated edge allows the knife to grip and bite in, while the straight edge leaves a smooth, clean-cut face on whatever you're slicing. Each steak knife comes complete in the box with an already beautifully sharp edge, so you're ready to slice right out of the box. Clever, multifunctional, and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory. Our accessories provide you with the essentials to create delicious grilled food and then some to enhance your cooking arsenal with a wide variety of creative additions to broaden your culinary horizons.
- Beautiful, large 5-inch stainless steel blade with riveted, polished rosewood handle looks as beautiful as it is functional
- This knife features a full-length, stainless steel tang to create balance
- The beautiful rosewood handle fits comfortably and smoothly into your hand
- Two different cutting edges have been honed onto this knife; the serrated edge allows the knife to grip and bite in, while the straight edge leaves a smooth, clean-cut face on whatever you're slicing
- The PRO Steak Knife has already been beautifully sharpened so you're ready to slice right out of the box
- Not dishwasher safe, it is recommended to wash by hand to maintain the finish on the handle
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.