Napoleon's PRO Series Professional Knife Set has everything you need for carving your meat perfectly. The Professional Knife Set comes with a 13.5 inch sharpened carving blade, a 12.75 inch carving fork, and four 9.5 inch serrated steak knives. Each of the pieces in this set is made entirely out of stainless steel. That means this set will last a long time. All of the pieces are seamless, single pieces, which means that there will be no loose handles and they definitely won't fall apart when washed. Each piece in this Professional Knife Set is perfectly balanced, meaning, when you hold the knives they feel good in your hand. The handles sport a smooth, rounded, Ambi-ergo feel. They're perfect if you are right or left-handed. All of the knives in this set are sharpened and ready for immediate use. So pick one up and use it on your latest culinary creation. Clever, multifunctional, and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory. Our accessories provide you with the essentials to create delicious grilled food and then some to enhance your cooking arsenal with a wide variety of creative additions to broaden your culinary horizons.
- Each piece of this set is well balanced, full stainless steel, which means no loose handles and they definitely won't fall apart when washed
- The carving knife is a large, 13.5-inch blade that comes fully sharpened and ready to serve
- The handles sport a smooth, rounded, ambi-ergo feel. They're perfect if you are right or left-handed
- The large 12.75-inch carving fork is well suited to hold steady and serve any food you make.
- Set contains four steak knives, one carving knife and one meat fork
- The four 9.5-inch serrated steak knives will remain sharper longer than flat edged blades
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.