CLEARANCE ITEM LOCATED AT OUR CUMBERLAND OUTLET CENTER This beautiful top control dishwasher harnesses the power of the Dynamic Wash Arms to provide complete water coverage and superior cleaning. The unique design has nine arms that directly spray water everywhere in the dishwasher, including hard to reach places. It also features exclusive Clean Water Wash System that continuously cleans the wash water for superior performance, even with the heaviest loads.
- ProScrub Upper (was Trio) - Provides 39%coverage with targeted wash action. In addition to the 40 spray jets at the back of the dishwasher, you get two concentrated spray zones in the upper rack to clean deeper or oddly shaped items
- ProWash Cycle - Determines the ideal cycle for washing dishes based on soil level and then makes real-time adjustments to achieve the best cleaning performance
- SatinGlide® Max Rails (Upper and Lower Racks) - Creates a smooth, premium feeling when pulling out the upper and lower racks, particularly with heavy loads.
- 2 Rows Fold-Down Tines in Upper Rack - adjustable tines can be shifted into one of three positions to accommodate deep or wide dishes.
- Fold-Down Tines in the Lower Rack - can be adjusted in one of three positions so water can clean inside deep or wide dishes.
- 2 Fold-Down Cup Shelves with Integrated Stemware Holders - Provides extra room in the upper rack to hold additional cups, wine glasses, or long items such as utensils and spatulas.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.