Quickly separate leftover charcoal from your ashes and be ready for your next cook in seconds with our Stainless Steel Charcoal Basket. Additionally, the Charcoal Basket will provide better airflow by filtering out the small particles of charcoal, resulting in a cleaner burn. The basket includes a stainless-steel divider to create multiple cooking zones, and is designed to connect to the bottom of the Divide & Conquer® Flexible Cooking System to allow for easy connect and disconnect when lifting in and out of the grill.
** NOT compatible with Konnected Joe™ **
- Easily separate leftover charcoal from ashes
- Better airflow and cleaner burns by filtering out small charcoal particles
- Includes a stainless-steel divider to create multiple cooking zones
- Connect to the bottom of the Divide & Conquer Flexible Cooking System for easy connect and disconnect
- Made from durable and long-lasting stainless steel
- Classic Joe Charcoal Basket compatible with Kamado Joe Classic Joe® series, Large Big Green Egg, and other round 18-inch charcoal grills
- Big Joe Charcoal Basket compatible with Kamado Joe Big Joe® series, XL Big Green Egg, and other round 24-inch charcoal grills
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.