This universal manufacturer-approved High-Altitude Natural Gas (NG) Conversion Kit is for ranges and includes LP orifices to adjust the cooktop burners for operation in elevations above 6,560'. Installing this accessory will require specialized tools, disassembly of the range and prior repair experience. We recommend that you hire a qualified technician to install this kit. If installing yourself, remember to shut off the gas supply to the appliance prior to disconnecting the electrical power.
- This product is a Factory Certified Accessory. These three words represent quality parts and accessories designed specifically for your appliance. Time tested engineering that meets our strict quality specifications
- This product is a universal accessory item compatible with several brands
- Package contains (1) KA COMM RANGE HIGH ALT KIT-NG
- Package contains (1) High Altitude Range Conversion Kit, Natural Gas
- Tools Needed: Specialized Tools
- Tools Needed: T15 Torx scrwdriver, adjustable wrench, 3/8" drive ratchet, 7/8" socket, 1/2" deep-well socket, and 7 mm nut driver.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.