Installing this stove hood with halogen lighting is quick and easy. The FIT system helps reduce measuring, cutting and trim for a smooth fit. The powerful 3-speed hood vent kitchen fan takes care of steam, grease, smoke and odors in the surrounding air.
- One person. No measuring. Easy install. - Time consuming ways of installing hoods are now a thing of the past. The FIT system provides fast installation that's simple enough for one person.
- FIT System - The FIT system eliminates measuring, cutting and filler strips for a perfect fit every time. The FIT system ensures your hood will install seamlessly into your cabinet cutout in three easy steps. First, attach FIT brackets and prep hood for electrical connection; second, position hood and attach to cabinet; third, complete electrical connection to hood. Now the only thing left to do is use it. Based on typical installation with existing electrical and ventilation connections. Consult a professional installer to ensure your installation complies with code requirements.
- Premium Hood Sound Levels - Keep the hood from disturbing family time in the kitchen. This hood features the quiet operation of 7 sones at the hood's highest speed with 3 fan speeds and a recirculation option. Based on vertical 7" round duct installation.
- Powerful Three-Speed, 350 CFM Fan - Cooking introduces steam, grease, smoke and odors into the surrounding air. With a powerful three-speed, 350 CFM fan, this hood can keep up with almost any cooktop and style of cooking.
- Halogen Lighting - Halogen bulbs provide bright cooktop lighting to make preparation easy. By casting a more natural light than incandescent bulbs, food has a more appealing appearance.
- 3-1/4" x 10" Damper - Easily connects to the 10" rectangular ductwork in your home.
- Recirculation (Non-Vented/Duct-Free) - By not having to connect to outside air, this hood can be installed almost anywhere. Recirculation happens through filters to keep the air fresh. It's perfect for people in condos or those without existing ductwork.
|Kosher Consumer Friendly
|Sound Max Speed (Sones)
||Exterior or Recirculating
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.