The Hestan warming drawer takes things to another level with convection heat, and is the perfect complement to your kitchen. In addition to ensuring the ideal holding temperature throughout the drawer, variable temperature settings allow for bread proofing, food dehydrating or keeping your favorite soup ready to serve. And the soft-close drawer ensures smooth operation and access without disturbing anything inside.
- Convection warming drawer provides perfectly even temperature control with a true convection fan.
- Proof to Warm settings offer variable temperature control for warming, bread proofing or food dehydrating.
- Proof mode allows for the perfect final rise of bread dough.
- Dehydrate mode provides the optimal environment for properly preserving everything from beef jerky to your favorite fruit.
- Marquise Accented ™ oven handle with commercial-grade end caps provides industry-exclusive durability and style.
- Non-shift rubber mat keeps items in place when opening and closing drawer.
- Halogen lighting provides superior visibility.
- Soft-close drawer ensures smooth operation and access without disturbing items inside.
- Stainless steel interior provides a bright finish, longevity and easy clean up.
- Available in custom overlay option to create seamless kitchen style.
||Cutout Dimensions W (in.)
||Approx SHP WT (lbs)
||30" Warming Drawer
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.