Hestan ventilation illuminates your cooking area while quietly and efficiently corralling smoke, grease and cooking odors. The professional-grade design perfectly complements your kitchen with the signature Hestan look. All while our best-in-class ventilation collects 70% more grease than most competitors, with an easy to clean baffle-less system.
- CircuFlow Ventilation System TM safely collects 70 percent more grease than most competitors.
- CircuFlow Ventilation System TM features a blower design that prevents grease from collecting in duct work for safe operation.
- Best-in-class air flow eliminates smoke and odors with ultra-quiet and ultra-efficient ventilation.
- Baffle-less variable speed blower offers easy cleanability with removable, dishwasher-safe components.
- Optimum illumination with low temperature LED lighting highlights your cooking space.
- CFM specifications match all Hestan cooking products for optimized fume and grease extraction.
- Professional-grade design perfectly complements your kitchen with the signature Hestan look.
- Available in custom overlay option to create seamless kitchen style.
||Widtd Dimensions X (in.)
||CFM [email protected] "
||Duct Sizes Needed
||Approx SHP WT (lbs)
||30" Pro Canopy
||36" Pro Canopy
||42" Pro Canopy
||48" Pro Canopy
||54" Pro Canopy
Offer Expires: 1/1/2023 to 12/31/2023 |
Must be postmarked by: 3/1/2024
Receive a reward with purchase of qualifying Hestan appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 3/1/2024.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.