The convection microwave comes with 1.5 cubic feet of useable space for all popular essentials, including reheating, popping popcorn and defrosting. Convenient quick-start controls make it easier than ever to handle any task. Convection technology allows for perfect roasting, baking and browning of foods.
- Convenient quick-start controls for popular options, such as reheating, popping popcorn and defrost.
- Convection technology allows for perfect roasting, baking and browning of foods.
- Extra Minute allows for an extra minute of cooking time to be easily added.
- 11 preset cooking options: Reheat, Popcorn, Extra Minute, Auto Broil, Auto Roast, Auto Bake, Slow Cook, Preheat, Convect, Broil, Low & High Mix.
- Precise cook sensor technology automatically adjusts cooking time.
- Child lock safety feature locks the control panel to prevent unwanted use.
- Ceramic turntable allows for even cooking and reheating.
- Interior light illuminates stainless steel interior of microwave.
||Product Dims L (in.)
||Circuit Breaker Required
||Approx SHPT WT (lbs)
||24" Convection Microwave
||30" Drawer Microwave
||21 7/8" witdout door
Offer Expires: 1/1/2023 to 12/31/2023 |
Must be postmarked by: 3/1/2024
Receive a reward with purchase of qualifying Hestan appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 3/1/2024.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.