The ultimate in luxury, the Hestan Outdoor Living Suite with Power Burner offers an install-friendly upgrade with cutouts for a grill, power burner, storage and the all-important beverage dispenser. It comes equipped with weatherproof outlets and single-point gas and electrical connections to streamline fuel and power for all of your Hestan Outdoor products. Customize it with the countertop of your choice.
- Innovative design and precision performance create the ultimate outdoor kitchen experience.
- Monogrammed corner panels feature the same design featured on the award-winning Hestan Commercial restaurant equipment.
- Weatherproof outlets conveniently power all your gadgets, tools and devices.
- Heavy-gauge, welded body construction and stainless steel front, sides and bottom weathers the elements in style.
- 12-foot Outdoor Living Suite with Power Burner consists of multiple cutouts (appliances sold separately) in a suite to accommodate: 42" Hestan Built-in Grill, 42" Hestan Access Door or Drawer/Door Cabinet, 24" Hestan Power Burner, 30" Hestan Storage Drawer, 24" Hestan Beer Dispenser.
- Stainless steel sub-structure for stone countertop (stone countertop not included) - S, SB models.
- Fully welded 1-piece stainless raised bar with Marquise TM belly bar, stainless backsplash with electrical outlets and waterproof outlet covers (two in 12 foot suite) - SSB, SDB models.
- Optional heavy-duty Ultra'tect Poly Fabric Cover with the Hestan logo provides durable water repellency and is specifically constructed by weight for Hestan Outdoor Living Suites. Cover comes with a Hestan storage bag with cord and lock.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.