This Danby 14 cu.ft. upright freezer provides ample cold storage for your whole family. Its convenient frost free design prevents ice buildup on the interior for easy year-round maintenance. The multi-functional design allows this unit to operate as either a freezer or refrigerator. Adjusting setting is easy with the intuitive digital thermostat mounted on the door. After filling the freezer with fresh goods, use the quick freeze function to bring the internal temperature down quickly. A door ajar alarm and high-temperature alarm help prevent food spoilage. Youll have no problem seeing all your freezers contents with the bright interior LED light in this dependable upright freezer by Danby.
- Family size 14 cu. ft. (396 L) capacity upright freezer provides ample cold storage
- Convenient frost free design prevents ice built up on the interior and is easily maintained
- Garage ready: freezer can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C)
- Multi functional can operate as a freezer or easily converts to all refrigerator
- Intuitive digital thermostat mounted on the door is easily accessible and adjusted
- Quick freeze function after filling the freezer with fresh goods use the quick freeze function to bring the internal temperature down quickly
- Avoid food spoilage with the door ajar alarm and high temperature alarm
- Bright white interior LED light
- ENERGY STAR complaint, energy-efficient to help you save money without sacrificing performance
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
14 (cu. ft.)
14 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.