Strength, durability, and performance are at the center of the newly refined Crossover 2.0 True Commercial Laundry by Wascomat. All units are manufactured with professional grade components and powerful features, designed for multiple applications with easy installation. Crossover units have been factory tested to operate over 15,000 cycles (costs less than a $0.25/cycle).
Is this going in a true commercial or professional setting" Crossover machines were built to handle frequent daily operation with limited expected maintance, perfect for Veterinary Clinics, Hotels & Motels, Multihousing/Rentals, Colleges & Universities, Country Clubs, etc.
Is this going in a traditional home" Residential users can expect a 30 year life span with Crossover! Conventional laundry brands average 10 years.
Whether looking for the most reliable laundry for a business/home, or looking to maximize business profitability, Crossover 2.0 should be the #1 choice!
- True Commercial Grade
- 15,000 cycle machine life design (tested at full load)
- Axial Air flow commercial design provides the best overall circulation of high temperature drying, maximizing performance and efficiency
- Adaptable smart settings engineered to adjust drying times based on the type and size of the load
- Heavy-duty lint screen is easy to clean
- Soft mount designed for easy installation (installs like a standard laundry pair)
- Extra-large door opening for easy loading and unloading, reversable
- Drum supported by five quiet and durable roller bearings for long life
- Time-of-Day Promo Pricing
- ADA Compliant
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.