The WPP9 s traditional chimney design has withstood the test of time. This hood s powerful design can handle the needs of pro-style cooking. A 3-speed plus boost electronic control operates bright halogen lighting and an internal blower with the exclusive iQ Blower System™ with either 800 or 1500 Max Blower CFM. Available in three widths from 36" to 48".rn
- Powered by the exclusive iQ blower system 1500 MAX blower CFM with GPS technology for the quietest, most energy efficient and fastest smoke and odor removal available in a range hood. External blower options also available.
- Width: 48''
- Depth 24'''
- Ultra-quiet 0.6u00A0Sones at normal setting
- 4-speed electronic controls with a 10 minute delay-off feature keeps hood running after cooking to ensure smoke & odors have cleared the environment, and the filter clean reminder helps ensure optimal performance.
- Two-level halogen cooktop lighting. (Bulbs included.)
- Hybrid aluminum mesh & stainless steel low profile baffle filters effectively capture grease and are dishwasher safe making it easier to have a cleaner, odor-free kitchen
- Heat Sentry® detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- 10" round duct connector with backdraft damper
- Can be used with optional Universal make-up air damper MD6TU, MD8TU or MD10TU to replace air exhausted out of the house only when the hood is turned ON, helping with ventilation to keep your home fresh while reducing energy consumption
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.