Enjoy a refreshing glass of water or prepare a hot beverage with the touch of a button. The Avanti Bottom Loading Hot and Cold Water Dispenser with UV Disinfecting Light is the perfect water cooler for the office, kitchen, worksite, warehouse, gym or anywhere you want to add access to water. It features a sleek stainless steel finish that complements any space. Instantly fill a glass of cold drinking water or prepare your favorite hot beverage, soup or oatmeal from the dual faucet dispenser. A child safety guard on the hot water faucet provides peace of mind. A large, easy-access dispenser area accommodates pitchers and refillable water bottles, helping reduce waste from single-use bottles. A removable drip tray catches any drips or spills. This water cooler dispenser features a bottom loading design that eliminates lifting and flipping heavy water jugs. It can hold standard 3-gallon or 5-gallon bottles (bottles not included). Have a cup of delicious, refreshing water any time with this stainless steel water cooler dispenser.
- UV disinfecting light in water reservoir provides effective water purification
- Easy-to-use push button hot and cold faucets let you enjoy cold water or prepare a hot, steaming beverage
- Child safety guard on hot water faucet makes this dispenser ideal for families
- Selectable hot and cold water power switches on the back of the unit
- LED indicator lights for hot water, cold water and UV cycle
- Individual stainless steel hot and cold reservoirs for water purity
- Large, easy access dispenser area accommodates pitchers and refillable water bottles
- Bottom loading design eliminates the strain of lifting bottles
- Can hold standard 3-gallon or 5-gallon bottle (bottles not included)
- Removable drip tray catches any drips or spills
- Covered by Avanti's 1-Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
|Unit Dimensions (in)
|41.25 H x 12.25 W x 14 D
|Unit Weight (lb)
|Carton Dimensions (in)
|44 H x 14 W x 15.75 D
|Shipping Weight (lb)
Water Dispensers / Water Filtering Units
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.