Save counter space with this 0.7 cubic foot microwave oven from Avanti. Its compact size makes it the perfect countertop microwave oven for the dorm, man cave, office, studio apartment, RV, tiny home, rental room, condo, vacation home or anywhere you need to cook food fast.
This small microwave features 700 watts of cooking power and 10 power levels for heating and defrosting. Easily cook your favorites with the touch of a button with six one-touch, pre-set cooking modes for potatoes, popcorn, pizza and more. A turntable with a glass tray helps ensure your food cooks evenly. Maximize your counter space with this compact microwave oven.
- 0.7 cu ft capacity is the ideal solution for home or office
- 700 watts of power for cooking and reheating
- Electronic control panel is easy to use
- 10 microwave power levels let you customize your cooking for the best results
- Six one-touch, pre-set cooking modes (Baked Potato, Popcorn, Pizza, Beverage, Frozen Dinner, Reheat)
- Speed defrost setting lets you quickly thaw food
- Cook and defrost by weight
- Digital clock and kitchen timer are easy to read
- Turntable with glass tray helps cook food evenly
- Child safety lock helps protect your child by locking the control panel
- This black microwave complements any decor
- 1-year manufacturer limited warranty
||10.25" H x 17.75" W x 13.5" D
||11.625" H x 19" W x 14" D
||120V / 60Hz
Energy Star Rated:
0.7 cu. ft.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.