Get the storage you need and the style you desire with the Avanti Frost Free French Door Refrigerator. Featuring modern French doors, this 17.5 cubic feet fridge has plenty of shelves and drawers to hold all your food and beverages.
This stainless steel refrigerator features three glass shelves that you can adjust to fit more oversized items. Keep your fruits and vegetables fresh and easily accessible in the two clear-view crisper drawers. Six door bins provide plenty of space for storing condiments, jars and bottles. Two interior drawers in freezer section keep your frozen foods and beverages organized, while frost-free technology prevents the build-up of frost. With its sleek look and ample storage, this French door fridge is ideal for any kitchen.
- 17.5 cu ft capacity fits all of your refrigerated and frozen items without sacrificing space
- 5.1 cu ft freezer capacity
- Three adjustable, removable glass shelves in the refrigerator let you customize the space to fit your storage needs
- Two clear-view crisper drawers provide space for your fruits and vegetables
- Six door bins provide plenty of room for all your storage needs
- Two interior drawers in freezer section keep your frozen foods organized
- Adjustable temperature control
- Interior light makes it easy to see what's inside your fridge
- Frost-free technology prevents the build-up of frost
- This stainless steel fridge complements any decor
- Covered by the Avanti One-Year Limited Warranty
||69" H x 29.5" W x 29" D
||74.5" H x 35.25" W x 29.75" D
||120V / 60Hz
French Door Refrigerator
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.