Welcome to a New Age of Electric Ovens
The American Range Legacy II - Electric Wall Oven is ushering in a new era of sophistication, precision, and expertise. Designed with the user in mind, this oven was completely engineered from the ground up to excel in all areas of the cuisine and culinary experience. It s simple, sophisticated design will look great in any kitchen and is available in hundreds of colors to ensure that it can be the accent of any good design. It s simple control interface makes it fast and easy to operate and set to any mode you like, but hides the true fully computerized brain behind the scenes. And it s Easy Clean mode will make it a breeze to manage! With LED lights, low energy consumption electronics, smart bake settings, and cooking logarithms that have been extensively researched, developed, and tested, will be sure that you get the most out of your new oven!
Legacy II - Electric WALL OVEN FEATURES
- Warming mode to keep food warm without over cooking.
- Dehydrate mode to blow convection fan without heat.
- Smart Bake mode uses well tested cooking logarithms.
- Convection Bake to help promote airflow and even heat.
- Convection Roast perfect for proteins.
- Smart Roast mode uses well tested cooking logarithms.
- Broil at up to 3500 watts.
- Proof to help improve rising bread.
- Easy Clean mode for a fast and easy clean up.
- Oven Indicator lights indicate when oven is in operation.
- Simplified control panel to ensure ease of use and quick access to oven features, modes, and operations.
- Oven heat range up to 500°F
*Manufacturer expressly reserves the right to make changes to the product, product selections and their specifications without notice.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.