The American Range Legacy® Series Wall Oven has helped revolutionize the residential culinary luxury experience. Designed with the user in mind, this oven excels in all areas of the cuisine and culinary experience.
LEGACY DOUBLE GAS WALL OVEN FEATURES
- NEW Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Brushed Knobs
- Innovection® Convection Bake
- Infrared Broil and Fan mode
- Standard and Convection provide a range of 200 F to 500 F (93 C to 260 C)
- Six cooking levels with heavy chrome side supports.
- Porcelainized oven interior simplifies cleaning.
- Extra-large viewing window in oven door.
- Two lights in each oven are controlled from front panel switch
- Easy to use controls
- Commercial grade stainless steel construction
- Classic Chef Door or commercial-style French Doors improve oven access.
- French oven doors open 130 with the pull of one handle.
- Indicator Lights indicate oven function.
- Inconel® Banquet broiler provides rapid searing at 1,600 F (871 C) using 18,000 BTUs.
- Quick preheat times and uniform cooking temperatures are created with a 30,000 BTU Bake Burner.
- Lower oven of gas double models features Proofing Element Burner for bread making and low temperature dehydrating.
Includes upper gas innovection® oven and broiler and lower electric convection oven with broiler.
*Manufacturer expressly reserves the right to make changes to the product, product selections and their specifications without notice.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.